This is a Members Only Community for ELIG. The European Learning Industry Group (ELIG) is an open industry group with members representing the ecosystem for 21st century learning solutions. ELIG seeks to promote innovation in learning, knowledge creation and dissemination throught Europe.
ELIG is an open industry group with members representing the ecosystem for 21st century learning solutions. Innovation in learning, knowledge creation and dissemination are central to ELIG’s endeavours.
ELIG’s mission is targeted towards the following areas:
* Providing policy input at a European level and as appropriate at country/region level.
* Acting as a communication channel to the marketplace, highlighting innovative developments and directions and giving orientation to market participants and stakeholders.
* Constituting a platform for cooperation, sharing and concerted action for its members.
ELIG's key values
* Inclusive and representative
* ELIG sees the need for coherence between initiatives addressing lifelong learning in its different stages
* Openness of underlying technology – open systems and open standards
* Creating an environment of innovation based on healthy competition.
* Moving towards a balance between a ‘supply-side’ view and ‘demand side’ perspective